Thursday, September 24, 2009

SPX AND FANTASTIC FEST



I will be sitting at table B12 during SPX this year! Sitting with me will be my lovely girlfriend Shannon O'neill, Nicholas Breutzman, occasionally Frank Santoro and possibly Raymond Sohn. I will have prints, comics, silk screen books, resin toys, and t-shirts for sale. I've been hording shit all year to sell!!!

On Sunday from 12-1pm I'll be signing copies of the new Simpsons Treehouse of Horror comic at the PictureBox table.
On Tuesday the 29th I'll be at Fantastic Fest in Austin Texas. T-shirts and posters for the event will be for sale from MondoTees.

Stop by the theater from 6-10 on Tuesday for HOW TO MAKE A MONSTER. Pick from 5 heads and bodies to make your own monster design on a shirt!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you updating this thing? How am I supposed to know how your Texas trip went?

    ReplyDelete